THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 27, 2010

Best Dressed: The Male Type

I fancy clothing. A lot actually. I'm not sure where I got it because it definitely was not my parents. None-the-less, I love good clothing. I pride myself a little bit in a few of my outfits. In fact, if you knew me in Junior High, you may have had specific names for much of my attire. The former band Mass D had a weekly ritual entitled "Not So Casual Tuesday" which was in part inspired by the writer of this blog. That would be me. =]. So for today's entry, I would like to share with you some of my favorite things when it comes to the classy, fancy, and fabulous of Men's Clothing as well as some points and tips for looking your best.

First up on our list is the v neck t shirt with suit coat. Usually worn best when the suit coat is a darker shade, specifically gray and a dark jean, not too blue.

I wish I could've found a better picture than this, but the new google images hates me.

The second flair I'd like to cover is the contrast pocket. Mmmm. I love this. Catchy way to insert two favs into your color scheme. Gives ample ways to match other items as well. Typically, I like to buy a pair of shoes that are one color based. Buy a shirt that same color. Then, add a pocket and shoelaces of the same color or design. It is wonderfully magnificent.


Once again, not the most attractive pictures, but I think you can see the potential.


The next item on my list is the gray jean. Yes, you know the one. Up until a couple of years ago I had no recollection that there were more colors than blue to jeans! Yet.... I'm not a huge fan of the bright colors. Blues, Purples, Yellows. They usually don't work. But the subtle gray: Perfect Bliss! No need to post a picture for this one because all the ladies know what I'm talking about. In fact, I bet you have a specific male that you're thinking about right now who wears those gray jeans like a super model. So, create your own pic!


Backpack Jacket. Yes. I said it. Wearing a backpack can be very stunning esp. when done with a wonderful jacket. For most, it recalls a memory left behind from their high school days of twitter-pation. But when done appropriately the backpack is a wonderful accessory for the male creatures of the human race.



The last outfit I'd like to cover is not an outfit at all. Actually it's an accessory. The Necktie. Used for business. Used for style. It's man's best accessory.

Ok. So ya that's me. What'd you expect! I love my clothes! Oh yes and I love rings.

They're attractive especially when playing guitar even though it makes it very difficult to play. It's the price you pay and it's totally worth it!

So all in all, clothing is a blessing! A very very important one I might add. Yet it's fun create different combinations with the different apparel you own. Most importantly, matching is key. Every single person looks at least 17% more attractive when they've chosen a color scheme as well as patterns and textures in their outfits. Tune in next time when I cover the "do nots" to mens dress, or maybe "Best Dressed: The Female Type."

1 comments:

Miya said...

Hahahaha ooooh do best dressed female type! I am excited to see what you have to say about that! I kinda wanna do a best dressed now! You are funny Daniel, I like you.