THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You Want A Story?

Today was quite the eventful. Yes, quite the eventful was today. So I slept in for the first time all summer. YA boo. It was great. Woke up for scriptures, then back to sleep on the couch. Woke up a couple of hours later and started my dayzees(prncd: daisies.). Usually after sleeping in, everything is just a hinch more dreary and you don't quite accomplish much, but, today was not such. I practiced guitar for almost two hours. It was much needed as Mass D will be performing our final show ever at the end of this week and I am far from prepared. Also, you(meaning the reader) should come. WE'RE SELLING CD"S!! After I practiced I drove a car to fulfill an errand to the music shop. While there I purchased some guitar strings. I returned home and we had band practice. This is where it begins to get interesting I think. Lincoln shows up late and he came with Jill Cook. If you know what has happened, you'd understand why this was such a dramatic event. But I won't bore you with the monopolistic details. Basically it would be one sided... but I guess this is my blog so it should be one sided. Anywho, truthfully, I'm quite proud of her showing up. I wouldn't have had the guts to. I have no idea what's going on in that girls head. If anyone knows, please tell me. After practice I went to the temple where I found a pleasant surprise! A few old friends of mine were there. Including my best friend from this past year who I hadn't seen in three months. Awesome to experience that. It gave me warm fuzzies all over. Memories remembered of life and of love, always bring happiness of which I never tire of. Ya that's right I just wrote that. Anywho, Brian Nielson comes home tomorrow. BRIAN NIELSON COMES HOME TOMORROW! I can't wait. Daniel Moyer and I are going to catch lunch, do some stuff, and then meet our best bud when he comes home. Things is going down and I cannot wait.

Daniel John

2 comments:

Miya said...

...........
Daniel, please read my mind on this subject.
..........
Got it?
K good!
Yaayyy for missionaries coming home!

Anonymous said...

It made me feel warm and fuzzy too! I think of that night often...