THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Frihoff

Hey everyone! Tonight I write about Brian Nielson. Let me introduce you to him with a picture.


Can you say GORGEOUS!!!! I know I can. Yes, he is beautiful, and he is single. He's a stud. He sings, plays piano and trumpet. He's an athlete including baseball, basketball, weight lifting, and long distance running. He's as kind as a girl, as romantic as a novelist in the 18th century, as gentle as an angel, as pure as an unblemished lamb, and as perfect as the husband in your dreams. He's my best friend and you should love him. I can't say he's looking for a girlfriend as he just got back from his mission. In fact, he's not looking at all and is not quite used to this new life of dating and relationships. But he's a good guy, the kind every girl dreams of marrying. In fact, if I was a girl and got to choose, I would pick Brian. What can I say, he's got everything I don't. And since nobody is going to read this, I can honestly say whatevertheheck I want and it doesn't even matter. You should marry him because he's perfect. I know I'd love to hop on board and marry him too.

2 comments:

Miya said...

Dibs!
(my dibs outweighs yours because I am a girl.)

Daniel Merkley said...

Sorry girly, But it's not quite your choice huh! Better talk to the missionary for his decision.