THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thirty Things

I'm leaving on my mission. No seriously. It's like a month away. Here are thirty things about life right now:

1. About every other week I go up to my cabin for a few days to work. Our final inspection is in about one week and then we don't have to worry about anything!!

2. I've decided to go to the Temple every single day until I leave. I've invited Nay to go with me and we're pretty excited.

3. I've been thinking about my priests a lot lately. They're awesome. And I realized that they'll be on mission when I come home.

4. Rosson got his mission call to the Philippians! That's crazy cool.

5. Brian and I played catch last week and we were really sore from it. That's sad.

6. Dates are super lame now. When you're getting ready to go on a mission, everything to do with girls seems super pointless. No wonder rm's act all crazy right when they get back.

7. Even though dates seem so stupid, I still have urges to pair off with girls. Well... just a couple of them that I don't really know.

8. Brother Janes is unbelievably good at table tennis.

9. I watch lots of movies. They're much better than tv shows. Shows you have to get into it for the long run. There's nothing better than sitting down for two hours to watch a good movie and not have to worry about it later.

10. I need to go to the doctor because my knee hurts real bad.

11. I still haven't really purchased anything for my mission. It's probably time to go shopping.

12. I'm afraid that people are going to steal my stuff when I go on my mission. Actually, I'm getting rid of all my clothes. If you want some, let me know.

13. Shaving your face is real annoying. I'm so happy I never do it, even though I need to.

14. I bought a midi controller and it came in the mail this past week. It's awesome. I can make it sound like whatever I want.

15. At times in your life some of the friendships you have seem so pointless and all you want is a new friend.

16. Brother Halls is my favorite. Even more than Sister Halls and Sister Brown and Brother McCarter and Sister Pond and Sister Taylor.

17. I haven't made a shake in over a week and I really want one.

18. When people ask me if I'm excited to go on my mission, I look at them with a blank face and say, "Not really." Most Stupedistsisist question of all times.

19. It's very possible to hate school and love learning. School has to be the worst conduit for learning. Try it on your own sometime and you'll love it.

20. Jaron Ellingson is an outstanding person. I wish he wasn't busy and we could do things.

21. It's weird to think that I'm still going to be the same person on my mission.

22. Swimming isn't all that great. It's just an excuse to lose the clothing.

23. I've never kissed anyone. Most girls act like that's cute and precious until you try and date them.

24. Some people don't know me by my real name. That's weird.

25. I recorded Mr. Baser singing and rapping the other night and I think I'm going to use it as blackmail. If you want a good grade, let me know.

26. People are so easy to read and understand if you stop and thing about them. You can tell who's strong-willed, who's not, who's nice, who's worthwhile.

27. Being healthy is important, but working out is stupid. It says so in the bible.

28. The Torah is always and has only been hand written and each copy is worth thousands of dollars. How sad would it be if you didn't have the money to own your own scriptures.

29. I really wish I knew who I was marrying. It's hard because I know what I'm marrying. I love loving. I want someone to hold forever.

30. Learning things other than the Gospel and mission stuff right now seems so pointless because there is no way I'm going to remember it after two years.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

16. You would pick a favorite, hope they don't read this one day while googling your name :P
22. i like that the swimming one is under number 22, but see i knew i was right all along, its not that great