THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Little Randoms

School is only dumb because of homework.
I used to think Kim was hott, now I just think she's stupid.
Jill was really nice to help out with the ticket.
I don't like people who like people.
When I was introduced yesterday to a group of Junior High students, the introducer said, "That's the boy I kissed on stage."
I need to finish the Glenview Ward Song.
Miya was ultra informative to the extent that I didn't want to know.
Girls would like me if I looked like my brother.
I built a case for my Marshall Special Edition amp head.
Joseph is going to be great.
Sometimes when girls are completely not interested they act shy as if they were nervous around the guy they liked.
I love seminary teachers.
Is it weird to baptize a boy who dated a girl you liked before you liked her?
Dating is stupid.
When I'm prideful I think that people don't think.
"Your Response Ability is your Responsibility." Daniel John Merkley
I saw Tina and Katie's little sister at Taylor Junior High and couldn't remember her name and then realized that she's at Taylor and not Brimhall. Oh how fun it would have been to have Katie and Kristina at Taylor wiff me.
When people hold up three fingers I cringe and think six.
I'm going to be the first ever.
Putting away all of your stuff for two years is not easy.
The battery on my ipod is dying of old age. 6+ years. It's your ipod's great-Grandpa.
If only she knew.
Brian and I are emotionally identical.
"Have fun on your date tomorrow with Jacob."
Conflict is always created by the lack of communication.
Sometimes it's not the saying, but the 'not needing to say' that says the most.
I put those two next two each other for irony's sake.
I had some eggnog tonight.
I enjoy musical puns. Lyrically as well as others.
I bought a drink from Sonic even though they would've given it to me free for voting.
My four year older brother dating my scripture partner.
I was told I was a three on a ten point scale of attractiveness.
Don't make me separate you two!
Rhett and Link are funny.
Luke and Tadd are funny.
I'll be gone in four weeks.
My dad and I watch 24 together.
Do you have to wear virtual bowling shoes when you go virtual bowling?
I've never amazed myself. I think partly because I always thought I was the Little Train that could.
I don't like sugar cereal that much anymore. Oatmeal Squares, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Life are my favorites right now.
I don't know what I'd do without ya!

0 comments: