THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 4, 2010

DIY

Today I built something. I like building things. Girls like building things too. Like cakes and clothes and creative things. Boys like building things. But not like cakes. Other things. Well, since I'm leaving on my mission, I need to pack up all of my things. The hardest things to pack up are all of my musical equipment. One in particular is the big guitar amplifier I practically stole almost a year ago. It didn't come with a case, and cases for amplifiers are hundreds of dollars. Ya, that wasn't going to happen. So I decided to build a case for it. I drew it up, went to home depot, shenagled my materials, and voila!





I think it looks rather nice. I hope it gets your approval.



So, because of this, I decided take a couple of pictures of different things I've made and post them! Hope you enjoy.

My Blanket


Some Jewelry Including:
A belt buckle with my nickname.

Ring made out of a guitar string


A Light Saber



A Cabin


A bowling pin lamp(Actual Bowling Pin!!)


A CD

1 comments:

Miya said...

I always wondered who Kolipoki was! Funny, from the movie The Other Side of Heaven :) You have made some pretty cool stuff Daniel! Me Likey!