THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

BF

I finally got my freaky-deaky ticket to Salt Lake. I was afraid it was never going to come ever. Thankfully God wants me to go on a mission too. He's making it oodles easier to go. Nay leaves in less than a week. I'm so proud of him! It's an honor and a thrill to have associated and worked with him and now it's kickin' but that we're leaving at like the same time. Only we're going in opposite direction and are going to be thousands of miles away. Because his awesome example to me, I'd like to give a shout out to anyone that's been my best friend at some point in my life.

Nathan E Dandridge
Rockwell B Reber
David Schmidt
Tannis Crandall
Ryan P Merkley
Thomas Manning
Brian F Nielson
Stephen Moyer
Sterling Priday
Rendy Brooke McLellan
Nevin Johnson
Calliandra Anderson
David J Lindblom
Taylor Allen
Mychal B Stewart
Brandon Ray
Blake Julander
Rachel Pyper
Jaron Ellingson
Jackie Patterson
Jill Cook
Kaj R Johnson
Logan P Groscost
Skyler C Baize
Jonathan B Stones
Kyler B Fackrell
Korttney Phillips

0 comments: